Offshore Technology Development Centre
- Website Design & Branding
- Software Development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Digital Marketing & SEO
- Travel Technology Solutions
- Offshore Centre
Offshore Setup Constraints
Technological gaps faced by the companies on a global scale:
- Recruiting & Building IT Resource pool
- Enabling Automation & consistent Innovation
- Data Security
- Budget-controlled development
- Productive & Flexible Team Build for continued system enchanges
- Estabilishig Best Development practices as per ISO standards
- Management constraints of business goals with automation, in parallel for the CTOs.
- Lack of Technical skills needed to drive the operations single-handed.
Offshore Value Proposition
- Reduced manpower cost (salary cost per person in India typically 1/5 of the US/UK costs).
- Same (Hight) Quality level.
- Superior IT skill sets.
- Reduced overhead costs for Recruitment
- Pre-defined setup of Development Center available
- Faster TAT (approx. 6-12 Hours of time difference helps get the output without much loss of business days).
- Ability to scale up/down quickly
- Ability to maintain low-cost 'buffer' to meet staff turnover.
- world-class facility, set up of the environment, without the hassle of you managing it
- In-house Project Management tool to secure data on 1st party portal and effective management
PIKATECK - ISO 27001:2013
Pikateck is ISO Certified - which means, all the operations and development abides by the International standard Policies:
- Information Security Policy
- Organisation of Information Security
- Human Resource Security
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Operations Security
- Communications Security
- System Acquistion, Development and Maintenance
- Supplier Relationships
- Information security aspects of business continuity management
- Vendor Management and Contracts
- Outsourced Developments
- Employee Induction and Exit procedures
Offshore Team Hiring & Setup
Pikateck has partnered with multiple recruting agencies to hire proficient talent to build dedicated team within 15-30 days of TAT.
Offshore Technology Provisioned
We have staff working on various platforms. You can find some of their details as mentioned below:
- ASP.Net and .Net MVC
- Web developers/DEsigners for architecture
- System/Network Administrators
- SQL Server DBA
- VXML Developers
- Certifed QA testers
- SAP Consultants
- VB Developer
- Java Developers
- PHP Programmers
We can hire any skill-set staff the project requires.
Hardware and ergonomic system:
- VPN access with password gateway
- Dell local servers
- 24*7 Electricity provision + UPS Backups
- CCTV cameras
- Third-party AMC for licenses, Hardware and Software installations with Warranties
- Latest softwares needed specifically for the project Ergonomic arrangments
- 3 Internet lines + Backup internet facility - 100Mbps speed
PIKATECK - Operations Methodology
- Client curates a Full-stack, Tactical team from the resources we refer
- A team with Flexible growth structure is ready for knowledge transfer
- Multiple resource pool with diverse skill set
- The client manages the project progress, focusing on goal while Pikateck drives the process for it using SoW, Designs, Trainings, etc.
Pikateck Hosting & Security
- Pikateck has Microsoft Azure, AWS (cloud) and Dell (local) servers with 99.99% uptime.
- Firewall: FortiClient filters all the viruses and malicious softwares. It blocks unauthorized access.
- Anti-virus: We have a Quickheal antivirus installed across systems. Plus, servers are audited by our i2k2 - AWS dedicated Server Managers everyday. They scan and send scan report to network.
- LAN Connectivity: We have three LAN network. Our LAN speed is 100 MB each.
- Servers: We give file access permissions according to the hierarchy of employees. Dedicated storage on Cloud and Local servers + overnight backups in case of damage
- Pikateck provides Cyber Security | Quality Testing | Automated and Manual testing | Robotic Test Automation | DevOps Layered Testing
Pikateck Cloud Hosting Services
- Cloud Consulting
- Architecture Designing
- Infrastructure & Application migration
- Monitoring 24x7x365 live
- Configuration with modern SA tools (Puppet, Chef)
- Deployment with fully automated CloudFormation orchestrated provisioning stacks
- Hosting on the cloud across regions and availability zones
- Automated backups and Disaster recovery
Apart from Cloud Services & Consultation, Pikateck provides:
- Backup and restore services
- Deployment services
- Security Management
- Log Management
- Audit Management
- Disaster Recovery
Pikateck Technology Facilities
Benefits to the clients
- Leverage to build and scale the flexiable team as you need
- Best Coding Practices followed; ISO Standards
- Client-owned IP rights over custom development
- Best for Lean startups and SMEs + Global talent onboard
- Quality - Assured End Result
- Hassle-free maintenance of Softwares' licenses, Warranties or Hardware costs
- Infrastructure, backup provisions, security and server systems
- Cost-effective proposal for Change orders, New development or Bugs resolution
Cost - Effective Business Model
Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Enables focus on rapidly changing technology needs
- Enables creation of specialized skill base at drastically reduced cost (training of employees on the reserve staff can be done in India)
- Attritin control - the customer focuses on product quality levels
- Reduced time to market
- Creation of Globally deployable resource pool.
Massive reduction in cost by approximately 40%
A drop of $121.14 million in non-IT operating costs was witnessed as IT outsourcing spent increased to $96.14 million.
Offshore Development Center's finances can be proposed in two ways:
A. Dedicated Team Model: Per seat - resource cost inclusive of all deliverables
- Commercials post discussion over project
B. Managed Project Team Model: Pikateck Resources allotted per project
- Cost: Pricing based on Scope of the Project
Savings starting from 10% to up to 80% on Total Development Costs are reported when opted for Offshore Technology Built.
Client Case Study
- Pikateck's dedicated Offshore Development Center set up for Contineo, UK
- Software Technology: Banking security software with Artifical Intelligence (USP)
- Purpose: To protect against Data Breach and Global banking security
- Team strength: 5 [(Technical Head | 2 Developers | Consultant (Operating from Belgium)]
- Center Model - AMC: Dedicated Model; per resource costing